It is the initiative’s goal to get as many people as possible to support the petition for UNESCO with their signature and to make the principle of collaborative provision of knowledge known to as many people as possible as well, hence encouraging them to criticize it, to discuss it and to help shape its development and form actively. And you can support this cause!
Pass this on
Discuss the initiative on Facebook, on Twitter, on your blog - all the places where you are online. Find banners, videos and more here.
Participate in projects
Here we want to point out the various ways of participation. This is a first choice of options:
- Wikimedia chapters All local Wikimedia chapters
- Wikimedia projects All Wikimedia projects in once place
- Wiki Loves Monuments A public photo contest around European monuments, organized by Wikimedia chapters.
- Community-Projektbudget Support ideas that come from the Wikimedia community and qualify to support and improve Free Knowledge and Wikimedia projects in particular. (in German)
- Schulprojekt Wikipedia goes back to school (in German)